CITY OF VINCENT FILM COMPETITION
Developer notes to the user
- Titles should be h4's to keep the site consistent
- If replacing an image make sure it has the same width. (Double click to find out size)
- This message will not be shown when published
2020 SUBMISSIONS OPEN
DEADLINE NOVEMBER 1st 2019
For 2020 we've again partnered with the City of Vincent in the City of Vincent Film project.
For this, 3 lucky recipients will receive $5,000 in production funding to make a non-fiction film that. intersects with or orbits around the City of Vincent.
The three selected works will screen at a special Gala screening at the 2020 Revelation Perth International Film Festival and all teams will be mentored throughout the entire process to produce the best quality work possible. Here's an example: Quality Time with more than 47,000 Vimeo views and a staff pick!
Projects must be in the documentary genre, but can be comedic, dramatic or animated. Films must be between 5 and 10 minutes in length including credits and suitable for screening at all age events.
The aims of the Film Project are to:
- Produce three non-fiction works which will be screened at the 2020 Revelation Film Festival
- Provide the City of Vincent with an ongoing record of the City, its residents and their stories
- Provide early career filmmakers with the opportunity to make a short non-fiction work that demonstrates their filmmaking talents and provides a useful step into the screen industry
Previously produced works are still circulating the film festival scene and the 2019 event screened to a full house at Luna in Leederville, so if you're a budding filmmaker or team of creatives, you've simply got nothing to lose!
For project Guidelines, click here.
To submit your idea online, click here.
Proudly presented in association with: