Developer notes to the user
- Titles should be h4's to keep the site consistent
- Town of Vincent logo has a width of 400px if replacing
- This message will not be shown when published
Industrial Revelations is designed to engage the critical and creative sectors with issues, approaches and perspectives that examine international independent film practice.
2017 represents our most hands-on conference component to date - reinforcing our desire to have an on-going and potent impact on the skills and creative development of the WA industry on all its levels.
Now in its 2nd year we're also proud to include our Screen Industry Open Day for professional guilds and filmmakers (new or otherwise) to come together and display and sell their wares.
We welcome all practitioners - or even just people interested in seeing how the industry works at the molecular level so don't be bashful.
- Panel: Directing Documentaries: Harder Than Herding Cats (free)
- ATOM Media Education Seminar Day
- Vision For Beats: Perth Music Forum (free)
- Video Art Tactics: A Warp Panel Discusssion (free)
- Screen Industry Open Day (free)
- Workshop: Producing Low Budget Documentaries (free):
- Workshop: Film Editing with Suki Hawley (free)
- Workshop: So You Want to be a Film Critic (free)
- Workshop: Your Press Release Sucks! How to get Noticed and Written About (free)
- Workshop: Writing for Interactivity (free)
- Workshop: Working with VR (free)
Complimentary to Industrial Revelations is our academic sidebar - Revelation Academic - Australia's only film festival related academic platform.
Our guest list includes filmmakers, screen artists and speakers from around the globe and you'll find them all at the venue, all the time.
Spaces are always limited so join our E-news for 2017 updates as they come to hand.